Ok, so lately everything has been really screwy in my life. Started gaining back weight because I haven't been following the program. My fault, no one else to blame. Trying to get it back on track. Lost the 4 lbs. I gained back, YAY! Still having a difficult time with the exercises though. I am a very proficient procrastinator!!! I know what I need to do, just have a hard time getting myself motivated to actually do it. Plus there is a lot going on in my personal life. My husband is at a crossroad in regard to his military career. He(we) has a major decision to make. He has received orders to report to a new post in Jan. Chances are that he would be deployed shortly after arriving at his new duty station. Which would mean that we would be apart even longer! Neither of us is happy about that. The only options are, stay in and be deployed (keep benefits and such), or get out and be together (no benefits and such). Problem is, the job market sucks!!! I don't want to end up fighting over money, or the lack thereof. I think he just wants to get out and be done with it because it doesn't mean the same thing to him as it used to. Plus he misses us and realizes that the kids are growing up too fast. So many things to look at and consider.....wish us luck!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment