Ok, so here's the scoop. Almost everything went to the wayside while the hubby was home on leave!! The first week wasn't too bad, but the second week was a little more difficult. The day we spent at Busch Gardens is what did me in. Lots of eating out while he was here, sometimes good, sometimes bad. But now to get back on track. Fasted on Sunday, protein on Mon. and Tues., now adding in the fruits and veg! My girlfriend started with me (and her hubby too). All in all my weight didn't go up much and after fasting, it's even better than before! I went shopping today....FUN for a change! Only down one size, but I will take it! Funny thing is, I wasn't sure if I should buy anything because it may not fit me for too long. Good thing I only buy from the clearance racks. Lol.
Tomorrow is Beach Day with the kids and my Mom. So I guess I ought to go to bed since she is picking us up at 8am.
Here's to getting fit and healthy!!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Can I "Do Over" my Do Over??
Posted by Kristine at Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment