The past couple of days I have felt a little off my game. I am feeling the "crunch time" before my husband comes home on leave. I wasn't able to do much yesterday because my A/C wasn't working. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I don't handle the heat very well. Especially when the temp inside the house reached 90! It's one thing to be outside and intentionally in the heat, but inside is supposed to be cool!! I thought that it was "load management", turns out that it was the A/C. Oh well. Not my day for A/C, it went out in the car also.
So, all that being said, today has been a little better. It has been hard for me to keep up with the amounts of food I should be eating right now. Most of what I have in my pantry is not on my list right now, and I don't have the money to go shop. I am trying to make what I have stretch, but it doesn't seem to be working. Especially when the amount I should eat is more than what I have. So, I am just doing the best I can right now. Thursday is payday!! Time to stock up.
All of my energy is being spent house cleaning, something that hasn't been done for a while. Something about being a military family (for me, anyway), you don't seem to want to unpack everything for a while. We have moved so many times, we just get tired of unpacking, so we end up with boxes upon boxes in the garage. That's where my car should be!! But instead, there are boxes. Some that have to be looked through, some that can't be disposed of, some that need to be re-organized. It just never seems to end.
My WOD's have been put aside for the simple fact that I just haven't had the energy. And my momentum is on a downswing. Need to get it together!!! Gotta get myself straight!
TTFN
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Posted by Kristine at Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment