BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This has become viral!

Ok, so I was talking to my neighbor across the street about what I am doing. She was quite interested. I told her that I had to do my workout and what it consists of, she decided to join me, and her daughter and both sons as well! I told her not to do as many reps as me. We were kinda slowed down because of all the kids....5 in all. We did 3 rounds in 40:41. Not too terrible considering. Made me feel good to see all of us together doing this and spending time with each other! Then came the thunderstorm!! One more reason we only did 3 rounds.

At least I got the WOD done!! I did it, and that's saying a lot. Tomorrow work and then a brisk 10 min walk. I will probably walk longer, though to make up for only doing 3 rounds today.

2 comments:

Sue - Bionic-Woman said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! A community/neighborhood coming together!! And seeing kids wanting to do it too!!! Absolutely amazing!!! Kristine dosee that YOU ARE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU...not me!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Xfit Lauren said...

Great job Kristine! Stick with it girl!